Monday, February 28, 2011

Kris & Nichole

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to FINALLY get this blog posted. I took these photos on friday but I had a very busy weekend and was uable to post them as quickly as I had hoped. Meet Kris & Nichole! They are getting married in August and are so awesome together!! I had such a great time photographing this session. I mean look at these two!! They're gorgeous! Which made marrowing down the photos for the blog SOOOO hard.

When I first get all my images on the computer I go through and rate the photos in Adobe Bridge to see which ones I want to edit first as a sneak peak for the blog. My first go around I selected 100 sneak peak images of Kris & Nichole...Yikes! My second round I got it down to 56...which I edited those 56. I put 32 on Facebook and now I'm going to try with all my might to only post 20 on the blog ("try" being the key word here) I made my selection for the blog today based on creativity, photographic composition, and aesthetics. These are the photos that I as a photographer like the most. Trust me though, there are many more where these came from.

Enjoy!

50mm 1.4
50mm 1.4
50mm 1.4-Gotta love that background blur!
My old faithful lens!





I love everything from the baseball field!



Favorite of the day...maybe

The sun created a great backlight for this session. Way to go Kris for knowing about this wooded area!



Okay, maybe this is my favorite!

Thank you Kris & Nichole for such a wonderful photo session. You two are wonderful and I can't wait to photograph the wedding!!
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment