Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jason & Holly

I know I say this all the time but I'm SUPER excited to be posting this blog. Meet Jason and Holly! I have to say that their engagement session was some of the most fun I've had on an engagement session in a while (not that they all aren't fun-I promise they are!) I have a good feeling that their wedding is going to be even more fun as they are getting married in Las Vegas in September...and they're taking me with them!!! Whoop! I couldn't think of a better couple to travel with because these two are awesome. Jason and Holly know how to laugh with and at each other which is so wonderful! They are all smiles and laughs! Love it!



I had to include this photo in the blog because I think it sums up how Holly and Jason interact with one another. Jason is usually doing something goofy and funny and Holly is laughing and shaking her head in disbelief. ; )





Sweet sweet

Holly has some gorgeous eyes!
These two had the best laughs!! I love it!










Lovin' the faces : )
: )Jason really wanted to take a few pictures in front of this rustic church out on Hwy. 79 but when we got there the church had been remodeled. : ( It had fresh siding instead of the peeling paint of the old wooden siding, new roof, and all updated features. This church is still super charming but it wasn't the look that we were really going for. However, it was a huge blessing that we drove out to this church because there was an AMAZING field right next to it. I think we got some of our favorite pictures of the day at that field so it was very worth it!



I think this is my favorite of the day...but I love so many of these!










Thank you Jason and Holly for a wonderful session. I had so much fun getting to know the two of you a little better. I SO look forward to September because your wedding is going to be fabulous!!
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment