Thursday, February 17, 2011

Matt & Halle

Hello all! It's been a crazy week! There is so much going on in my world right now and I love it all!! Yesterday I had the chance to photograph an awesome couple. Meet Matt & Halle! Matt and Halle are getting married in May and they are my soonest wedding. I had a fabulous time with them and I can't wait to be a part of their big day. This couple is all about the smiles. They are precious!
Enjoy!





I love their sweet looks. Matt cracked me up the whole session!

I told Halle to whisper something sexy in Matt's ear and this is the expression I captured...haha I'm really curious about what Halle was whispering ; )


I love the laughs!




The wind was a killer but we survived!



Sweet sweet

I love the bamboo!!
The sunset was perfect. I loved the lighting in these. : )






Thank you Matt & Halle for a great session. I had so much fun!!
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment