Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update on what's in the works!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all survived the holiday season! My Christmas was absolutely wonderful! My two week break moved a little too quickly, but I was able to get some much needed rest. I won't say too much today as I have no new pictures to share but I wanted to give you all a big update for January.

January 15 is BRIDAL MARKET!! Wooo Hooo! And for the first time yet I will have a booth in that event. This is something I've wanted to do for the past two years and this year it is happening.

I have to give a special thank you to Lolly and Cynthia with Two Clever Chicks for encouraging me to go through with this. I just needed that one extra push to get the ball roling. Thanks ladies!

Thank you mom and dad for taking off work on the 14th with me to get everything set up! I'm thanking you in advanced because you two are the best!

Thank you, Jake, for always being the one to tell me I should do this...even when I didn't think I should. Your support and opinions are appreciated everyday!

Ask me about my special package deal going on right now! Be quick though because it expires February 1, 2011!
I hope to see some of you at Bridal Market!

{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment