Monday, January 10, 2011

Mike & Amanda Part 2-Black & White

Hello again all! Welcome to my first ever all black and white feature blog. I finished up Mike and Amanda's wedding pictures today and the last few pictures I worked with were black and white. I personally love black and white photographs so much that I thought it might be cool to do a blog with only that. Some of these pictures are repeats (but in b/w) while most of them are photos not yet seen. : )

This is also my blow off some steam blog. I've been working non-stop on bridal market and everything is looking great! Except for one small thing...my big prints came in today. I was like a kid at Christmas cutting into the packaging. At first look three of the four prints were perfect but one was ALL kinds of wrong. At least it was one of my 11X14 prints...no biggy I'll just reprint it somewhere else. As I closely examined my very large 18X24 print I found other imperfections that have just left me a little blah... I'm sure in the morning I will have a different outlook but tonight I'm feeling down. I know I'm looking too closely...but I hate it when pictures don't print the way I know they should. Oh well! I'm done venting! : ) It will, of course, all work out the way it should.

I hope you enjoy these few black and white photos : )






















Drop by Bridal Fair at the MPEC center this Saturday to see me!
{b.blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment