Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bridal Market 2011

I am SOO happy to announce that this year's bridal market was fantastic!! I met so many awesome people at this event and the E-mails just keep coming. Ladies and gentlemen that are interested in my promotional package price...HURRY! I know I had/have a lot of interest from people about this package-don't be a afraid to ask questions! There is no catch...I promise you're getting exactly what I'm advertising! Book your date before February 1, 2011 to take advantage of that (outrageously good) price!
Special thank you to mom and Jake for helping me set up my booth ALL day friday! You two are wonderful! Thank you Lolly and Luis with Two Clever Chicks for all the help and advice you gave this weekend. Thank you to my future sisters-in-law Julie Andrajack and Amy Brownstein for helping me at my booth. You two were soooo awesome! Thank you mom, dad, and Jake for helping me with finishing touches saturday morning and tear down saturday evening. I love all of you very much and I couldn't ask for better friends and family! Here are a few pictures of details from my booth in case some of you weren't able to drop by.

I made the damask pillows because I couldn't find black and white damask pillows anywhere! Material and stuffing was from Hobby Lobby-I don't own and couldn't find a working sewing machine so I hand sewed these...I was so proud of myself!


The chandelier was my favorite part! Thank you Lolly for the idea on how to incorporate it with the black drapes and mom and Jake for making it a reality! : )


Thank you everyone for dropping by this weekend!
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment