Saturday, December 4, 2010

Will & Aimee

I'm super excited about this blog because I absolutely love this couple! Meet Will and Aimee!! They've been dating for a couple of years and just wanted to have some pictures taken of the two of them. We had a few hit and misses on picture days but today was the day. Despite it being 50 degrees with 25 mph winds it was a gorgeous day and Will & Aimee rocked this session. To say that these two are in love is a bit of an understatement! Will and Aimee know how to have fun and laugh with (and at) one another. Enjoy!


Yay for beautiful fall colors!! : )


Look at all those real smiles! No fakers here!


I love how well these two know how to make each other laugh. It is completely sweet!








Sweet : )

It's a Wonderful Life! ; )









: )
Will & Aimee you two make love look so easy! As it should be! Jake and I love you both! You two are wonderful. I hope you both enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them! : )

{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment