Friday, December 10, 2010

Meet the Boswell Family!

Today has been a great day! I took a personal day off work to clean my house, do some laundry, and get ready for my busy weekend. Tonight is Jake's graduation party, tomorrow he and Amy, our future sister-in-law, are walking the stage, and sunday I have to photograph Whitney's Engagement party. (Come back next week to see photos from that event!) Aside from this weekend I have an amazing next week planned. My best friend Kacey and her husband Andy are coming into town from New Jersey. SOOOO EXCITED!!! Haha I just have to find time during this weekend to convert my messy office into a livable guest room...say a prayer!

Well I may think my life is crazy busy but I know it doesn't compare to the Boswell family's busy schedule. I work with Scott and Marla at Burkburnett High School. Scott is the head football coach and Marla teaches American Sign Language. Their schedule is full of sport practice, games, and extra curricular activities (for their students and their children, Lexi & Jake)...not to mention they have to get all their Christmas shopping done before Christmas. One of those Christmas gifts required family photos and that's where I come in. I met up with the Boswells yesterday (the only day we could find that was free) and took the quickest family photo session ever! 25 minutes! Whoop! I'm really happy with the way these photos turned out and I hope you guys enjoy them!


Haha I love this silly photo I think it is very characteristic of their family : )

Big sister Lexi will not be able to do this forever. Trust me! I don't think I could take two steps with my brother on my back and he's 3 years younger than me...but 6'1 and just shy of 200 lbs. ; )
: )




Love this one : )







Jake is very excited about family pictures. Just look at that excitement! ; )



Thank you so much for thinking of me for your family pictures. I had a great time and I wish you guys the best of luck getting everything finished for the holidays. Merry Christmas!
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment