Saturday, November 13, 2010

Meet John, Brenda, Bobby Ray, Miley, and Tyler

Today I had the most fabulous time photographing this little family. They were so sweet and each child was so unique! I loved the expressions and laughter and love between all of them. (You will see what I mean shortly!) I hope you enjoy this post as this session was one of my favorites! : )
Look at Tyler's blue eyes! Love them!!

Lens flare!

Sweet Bobby Ray : )

These three are so sweet! : )

: )
Sun flare and laughter. Goodness I love it!


Sweet sweet!

Bobby Ray showing mom some love : ) Look at those eyes and eyelashes! He's going to be a heart breaker!

Miley was so precious! She was always ready for a photo! : )


Tyler completely had a mind of his own. and I loved it!

A little hop : )


Desk photo ; )

Love this one!


Bobby Ray started playing with the leaves and it occured to me that it might be super cute to have the kids throwing them. I love how much fun they seem to be having with this idea. : )
: )
Brenda was very timid about pictures at first and even went on to say that she wasn't photogenic. Dear Brenda, you are gorgeous and extremely photogenic! Here's proof!


Love it!



I love these laughing photos so much!



Sweet little Miley : )

Back by popular demand: the "Love" wall! : )




John and Brenda,
Thank you so much for allowing me to take pictures of your family today. I had so much fun. You guys are so sweet and precious. I hope to work with you in the future!
{b.blissful; b.blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment