Monday, November 8, 2010

Rusty, Jennie, and Laney

Let me introduce you to the Stewarts, a sweet sweet family that I was able to take pictures of yesterday. This session was such a blast because this little family was so photogenic and so much fun! Jennie was awesome because she had so many ideas and knew exactly what she wanted. I have to confess right now that there are almost 40 pictures in this blog...which is awesome! I couldn't pick my favorites!

Enjoy!!

Laney is such a sweet girl and she loves her mommy and daddy so much!



Jennie specially requested these photos of her and Rusty in the window. Look familiar? If you know me it certainly does. ; ) (Thank you again Lauren Pinson for my beautiful engagement pictures!) LOVE IT!!

Sweet : )




Laney cracking her parents up while she strikes her poses. She's such a little ham!!





Laney is such a ham! She was so cute!
















Sweet sweet!
























Love!








Thank you sweet Stewart family for such a wonderful session! I hope to have many more with you in the future!
{b.blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment