Sunday, November 7, 2010

Brady, Paige, and Alex

I am SO excited about this blog. Why? Because I got to take family photos of one of my favorite families in the whole world!! Brady and I go way back...like 4th grade back. I've known Alex since he was born and pretty much would would take him in as my own if a situation ever called for it. Paige is the newest member of this family and I LOVE her! She is my good friend and running buddy-when we don't make excuses about how cold it is or how busy we are. ; ) I'm so glad they asked me to take their family photos and I love how these turned out. Enjoy!

Sweet sweet : )


Hook 'em horns!!
Lovely family : )
I told Brady to make Alex laugh...so he grabbed him and put him over his shoulder...TOTALLY WORKED!
I love this one!
Alex is such a cutie!
Father and son pic : )
I know Paige...he's so silly!
Sweet sweet : )
: )

Alex is going to be such a heart breaker! He's so darn cute!

: )



They're Longhorn fans in case any of you were unclear...just wanted to clarify ; )

Sweet!

I have so many more extremely cute ones of them as a family but I don't want to ruin Paige's Christmas card. ; )
I love you guys!
{b.blissful;b. blessed}
-Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment