Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mike & Amanda

A few weeks ago I also shot Mike and Amanda's engagement photos. Mike and Amanda are getting married in December and I'm absolutely delighted to shoot their wedding! Amanda, like Whitney, is also one of my sorority sisters! When she and Mike met up with me at our first location she explained that she and Mike had never taken any pictures like this before and she was a bit nervous about it. Amanda, you had nothing to worry about. You two were/are absolutely fabulous and I love how the pictures turned out. Here are a few of my favorites! : )
Amanda bought her dress at an antique store so it is vintage! I absolutely love vintage items in pictures! It just adds so much interest!








Sweet sweet!


Lens flare! Love it!


I love this entire series of them by the orange door!


Amanda's cardigan belongs to her grandma and is about 50 years old. She wanted to take a few pictures in it. I love it!








You two are so adorable! I can't wait for bridal and wedding photos! It's going to be wonderful!
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment