Sunday, October 3, 2010

Audrey's Birthday

A week ago I had a chance at a type of photo shoot I had never done before. I took pictures at a birthday celebration! It was Audrey's 15th birthday and her family threw a small surprise birthday party for her at the Country Club. I had such a fabulous time capturing this event. I would completely suggest this type of session to any parent! It allows you to sit back and watch the event while not worrying about documenting the event yourself. Here are just a few pictures from the day.

The cake was absolutely fabulous! Lemon cake with rasberry frosting...so delicious!!

Audrey's mom, Lolly, is one of the Two Clever Chicks, event and wedding coordinators. She is so talented! Isn't this table lovely!! (Side note: I'm meeting with her and Cynthia on Tuesday to talk about them coordinating mine and Jake's wedding...SO EXCITED!!!)


We had a blast taking a few photo booth style photos! : )


We went out on the patio and took a few other photos. I love all of these!





Ladies, I had such a wonderful time working with all of you! You guys were absolutely fabulous!


Love this family photo! So silly!

Last photo of the cake! So amazing!


It was a wonderful day! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of it!
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment