Monday, October 4, 2010

Bobby & Jill

This weekend I had the chance to be a part of Bobby and Jill's big day! Bobby and Jill have been together since high school and their love for each other is SOOOO amazing. I've never seen a couple glow as much as these two did on their wedding day. You'll see what I'm talking about shortly. ; )

Thank you Jake for second shooting this wedding with me! You were amazingly patient with me as always! : )

Here are a few details...which you all know I LOVE!


The flowers at this wedding were fabulous! The colors were so beautiful!

Gorgeous flowers!





This ring is very special to Bobby and Jill. Bobby's mom passed when he was young and this is her wedding band. It's so amazingly beautiful and meaningful! : )


Such a classy dress!!

Detail : )






The shoes ; )


The bride!! Isn't she just gorgeous!!!





Lovely : )





Jill's mom and sister help her put on her dress.








So much beautiful detail in the bead work : )


The garters and shoes : )



More detail!


Jill is SOOOO beautiful!


Bobby and Jill opted out of the "first look" photos but to settle their nerves they had a quick moment together. I love these pictures! They're so sweet!


So sweet!


Jill and the bridesmaids : )


Gorgeous!


Shoes! Love it!

Flowers! : )







Bobby and the groomsmen! You guys were a total hoot! I loved it!






Back story to this photo! The girls couldn't lift Bobby so Jake, my fiancee and second shooter that day, had to pick him up and put him in their arms. So funny!


Bridal party all together! (I'm a bit out of order here but that's ok ; ))


The ceremony...how's this for a first look! : )



Bobby's face when Jill turned the corner to the alter. So so so sweet!


The ring...that didn't want to fit. : )


The kiss...always one of my favorites!


Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Bobby Morris!


The license to prove it! : )

Sweet : )





Bobby and Jill outside the Hamilton Building about to go up to the reception.


Look at all the genuine smiles! These two are incredibly in love!



Romantic!







The decorations at Bobby and Jill's wedding/reception were so fabulous! (Two Clever Chicks ; ) )

I loved the centerpieces!








Breathtaking!


Delicious cake!

First dance : ) All smiles again


And again... ; )


I love this SO much! Jill knows Bobby so well...there's no fighting what she knows is coming.


: )

Groom's cake was made from cake balls...delicious!


The rings!



The getaway! : )

Jake's elevator shot : )

My elevator shot

Celebration!




Jill waiting to head away for the honeymoon.





Bobby is pretty excited : )

Jill saying goodbye to her daddy. So sweet!




One kiss for the road


: )



Bobby and Jill thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your wedding day! You two were absolutely fabulous! I know that God will bless your marriage in so many ways. Congratulations!
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment