Saturday, August 7, 2010

Luke, Allysa, & Caden

Today was a great day! I slept in, got a pedicure, and took pictures of a sweet sweet family, the Hoovers. Allyssa works with Jake and contacted me about doing maternity pictures for her and her husband, Luke. I'd only done one maternity session in the past so I was really excited to do another. I love photo sessions that are couple oriented. I so enjoy seeing the love between two people and especially the sweet tenderness of a couple that is expecting. Luke and Allyssa were absolutely precious! It was so hard to pick my favorite pictures but here are a few!


I love photos that are taken right before a kiss. There is something so sweet about it!




I love all the belly photos! It was sooo hard to pick favorites!



So cute!!!


Sweet sweet!

Love it!




I loved the series of Luke in the background. : )


Allyssa said "You should take a picture of me in my natural state." Haha here it is...the Texas heat is pretty rough on the expecting mommas.


Absolutely love this! Allyssa made this, so sweet!




I had to post this picture because of the irony in it. We are obviously trespassing...not to mention the huge hole in the wall which completely cancels out the reason for the locked front door to this building. This hole is fairly new because the last time I was photographing at this location it wasn't there. The building has a few homeless residents now...lucky for us it didn't appear that they were home at the time. : )

Thanks Luke and Allyssa for such a fun session! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment