Monday, December 20, 2010

Amanda's Bridal Portraits

I am SOO excited to be posting these photos! Mike and Amanda got married yesterday in Arlington, TX and their wedding was a blast! I have all the blog photos edited for their wedding blog so look for those late tonight or tomorrow morning (Lets hope I have energy for one more blog tonight!)

Amanda and I took these photos about two weeks ago and the day that we decided on was a chilly monday. I was so nervous about Amanda looking cold in all her photos so I called around to a couple of venues asking for permission to take bridal portraits in their building...and NO one called me back. It was bothersome at the time but I am so glad now that it didn't work out because the lighting was spot on for these photos!! Frank, my future father-in-law, let me borrow his 50mm 1.4 portrait lense and it captures light beautifully. I'll let you all know which images were taken with that lense. I don't know if you guys will notice the difference but I certainly did! Enjoy!

50mm 1.4 50mm 1.4

50mm 1.4
50mm 1.4
50mm 1.4 Love this one!

50mm 1.4
50mm 1.4








Amanda is SOOO beautiful!


Amanda you were such a beautiful bride! I'm so happy for you and can't wait for you to see the wedding photos.
{b. blissful; b. blessed}
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment